We have just completed the aerial survey of Woking golf club – and the team there has already found uses for the data. Using the course management software they’ll be measuring the surface area of all tees bunkers and greens. This will offer a saving on the likes of sand seed and dressing, as well as having a living breathing course policy document. The software allows the user the make notes on top of the map – overlay layers with detail such as irrigation on it and print off sections of the map or email as part of a presentations to the club. A useful tool for any club and far from just a pretty picture.
Home » Blog » Woking GC capture stunning definition on their aerial imagery using the drone from PinPointGolf.
- Stills for St Andrews International
- Woking GC capture stunning definition on their aerial imagery using the drone from PinPointGolf.
- Remedy Oak go live with PinPoint fly throughs on their website.
- Royal Aberdeen use PinPoint for Aerial Imagery.
- East Berks Golf Club detail their experience of working with PinPointGolf for their aerial imagery in this recent article.