This week PinPoint published some stills from the fly throughs they have produced from the St Andrews International project. Having produced fly throughs of all of the holes on this stunning new golf courses the technical team went back into the environment, changed the time of day and simulated what it will be like to take a late afternoon stroll around the estate once completed, producing still imagery which really highlights the beauty of the course that is being created. Having been on site and seen the piece of land they are working on this remains one of the most eagerly anticipated golf courses that I can ever remember.oo
- Stills for St Andrews International
- Woking GC capture stunning definition on their aerial imagery using the drone from PinPointGolf.
- Remedy Oak go live with PinPoint fly throughs on their website.
- Royal Aberdeen use PinPoint for Aerial Imagery.
- East Berks Golf Club detail their experience of working with PinPointGolf for their aerial imagery in this recent article.